You are here
Home > Tech Nepal >

How to Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom NTC

Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom , How to transfer balance NTC

Sometimes We may fall in situations we might need to make phone call or access internet urgently but we cant due to low credit balance. And even if we want to recharge instantly we might not be succeed  so after the recent introduction of Loan / Sapatai Balance scheme on Nepal Telecom NTC prepaid users we can easily Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom service.  Now we can easily actvate Namaste credit on all namaste simcard of NTC prepaid users.

How to Take Loan Balance / Sapati  on Nepal Telecom NTC  (Namaste credit)

  1. Sim Must be at-least 3 months older to use this service
  2. First check status of Spati is activated or not on your Number send status to 1477
  3. If its not activated , then you can send start to 1477
  4. if you want to stop sapati service send stop to 1477
  5. The amount of Loan Depends on your previous expense , So it may vary upon user to user
  6. The credit balance or sapati amount will be deducted on next recharge but there will be no extra cost
  7. You can Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom if you are CDMA and GSM prepaid user.
  8. Taken Loan Balance can be used for all services like data , call and sms.
  9. If you do have problem contact Nepal Telecom customer care 1414
  10. If you recharge less then total loan then 60% of your recharge balance will Deducted leaving you 40% to keep running.

This service from Nepal telecom was announced on occasion of 14th anniversary of Nepal Telecom , This service doesn’t have extra charge so This might be very useful and profitable. Right away you can  Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom all namaste prepaid users.

How to use Balance transfer in Namaste Mobile ?

if you are NTC mobile service user you can transfer balance to another numbers here are the step to transfer balance.

  1. Dial *422*security Code*Phone No you want to send *Rs value#
  2. Now click call, The balance will be sent
  3. Rs 10 to Rs 100 you can send maximum you can use 5 times a day this service

I don’t have security Code to transfer balance on Namaste Mobile ?

The security code for the Phone number of Nmaste or Simcard is given on the booklet or Sim card pack so Find Out your simcrad pack/ Booklet and look for the security code. If you lot it then contact tp 1414 or visit nearest Telecom office.

2 thoughts on “How to Take Loan Balance on Nepal Telecom NTC

  1. I am trying to take loan from many day’s but it’s always sending me message you are not activated why…even j am tired of sending messages to active this service but why it’s not activated

Leave a Comment

Top