Indian media is banned in Nepal by Biplav-Maoist in Nepal Today. They announced a program of Protest on press release signed by Prakand .The chief leader of Party is Netra bikram chand “biplav” . In response against the Indian blockade after the Nepal CA announced constitution of Nepal 2072. The blockade by India is creating huge problem in Nepal for mainly petroleum supply and other regular supplies.Nepal oil Authority already requested people of Nepal to use petroleum only if necessary. And movement of public vehicle is limited as odd and even numbers in odd and even date already due to shortage of petroleum.
In this scenario of problem created by Indian unannounced blockade Biplav-Maoist announced program of protest , They announced to do following program of protest.
- Indian Tv channels Ban in all cable Network of Nepal.
- Indian Movies should be pulled off from theater and removal of all Indian advertisement .
- Vehicle of Indian Number Plate is restricted
- Protest against Indian blockade
- Indian media banned in Nepal & More